Is this what she is going to be for Halloween? I've been wondering. I can't believe she is keeping that hat on!
I did get your message by the way...I've been working another job this week by doing full time day care for someone, so I've had zero time. Do you work tomorrow? If you do, I'll call you Monday night.
oh my goodness...send this into a magazine! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little lamb outfit! You did a great job, and she looks just so snuggly if that is a word.
i am a registered nurse one day each week, but otherwise a stay at home mom. i am married to my high school sweetheart, and have 2 beautiful little girls. this is my blog about daily life, and why God is so good!
5 comments:
Is this what she is going to be for Halloween? I've been wondering. I can't believe she is keeping that hat on!
I did get your message by the way...I've been working another job this week by doing full time day care for someone, so I've had zero time. Do you work tomorrow? If you do, I'll call you Monday night.
Oh my, Melissa! How adorable! I wish I could have been there today to see all the kiddos dressed so cute. I love this costume!
This is the cutest darn thing! We can't wait to see you all again soon. Love, Aunt Cindy
oh my goodness...send this into a magazine! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little lamb outfit! You did a great job, and she looks just so snuggly if that is a word.
These pictures are adorable! Please get me copies! I love the look on her face it's hysterical.
Post a Comment