Friday, January 8, 2010

My Review of Mukluk Pull-On

Originally submitted at Onlineshoes.com

Get cozy and stay stylish with the Timberland Mukluk Pull-On boot. This comfortable womens fashion boot features a supple suede upper with a super-soft faux fur lining. The Mukluk Pull-On boot from Timberland has a rubber outsole for traction across a variety of surfaces. Product features include: ...


Great for the snow, and also stylish!

By nursemel from Bloomington, IL on 1/8/2010

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels half size too big

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Durable, Warm, Stylish

Cons: Too Stiff

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor wear

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Stylish

It just snowed 6 inches in our area, and I have been wearing these everywhere. They have great traction for ice and snow, the inside faux fur makes them very warm, and the faux fur trim on the outside makes them stylish. You can tuck your jeans inside, or put you jeans over them. When I first put them on they seemed a little stiff, but they are more flexible now that I have worn them. The size seems to be a half size too big because barefoot my heel slides up and down the back, but I kept them since I wear heavier socks in the winter, and they are fine.

(legalese)

1 comment:

passion and purpose said...

HI
JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS IS A NICE PAGE. ITS A BLESSING TO SEE PARENTS WHO WANT TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN THE WAY GOD WOULD WANT THEM TO. YOUR GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL. CONTINUE TO SHARE ALL YOUR LOVE WITH THEM. ITS THE LOVE OF A CARING PARENT THAT THEY WILL REMEMBER FOREVER.
HAVE A BLESSED 2010. THIS WILL BE THE YEAR THAT GOD CHANGES AND REARRANGES THINGS FOR THE BETTER.
JERRIE
IN ST. THOMAS USVI