Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kayla in Preschool



Kayla started Preschool today for 2 year olds, called Playmates. She will go Tuesday and Thursday 9-11 am. Today she went for her first full 2 hour day.

As I watched all the other Mom's drop off there kids, they gave them a kiss and hug, or their little one started crying.

Then I went to the door to drop off Kayla...she ran in the classroom, didn't even look back. No kiss, no hug, no "bye bye Mommy." My heart was sad at first, but also was happy she was so excited to go.

It was so weird having just me and Sarah for 2 hours! It was so freeing to run around with just one child:-)

When I picked up Kayla, she was so excited to see us. The teacher said Kayla is very animated. They were playing in what they call "the muscle room" which is like a playground. Kayla climbed to the top of the slide, and screamed to everyone "Hey kids, were playing in the family room!"

No comments: