I love Mondays, where most of the world hates Mondays.
Every Saturday and Sunday I do not see Kayla because I leave for work before she gets up, and I don't get home until after she goes to bed. There is not a better feeling in the world than that moment when you walk into your child's room, and they just bounce up and down with excitement, reaching for you to pick them up. That is why I love Mondays:-)
In other unrelated news, Kayla is crawling EVERYWHERE! No matter where I leave Kayla, 5-10 minutes later, she finds her way back to me. I will look down, and she will look up at me with the biggest smile on her face, as if to say "Mom, I found you, and crawled all the way over here...aren't you proud of me?"
We also had to lower the crib mattress last week, because I found her standing in her crib, about ready to fall over the side rail! This morning I found her standing next to her swing in the family room...oh my!
Halloween 2024
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment