
So here we are, pregnant again! I am 10 weeks along. They couldn't find a heartbeat at 8 weeks, so they did a sonogram yesterday to recheck for it. The baby is just fine, with a beat of 160-180/minute. I am due June 29th, so Kayla and new baby will be 18 months apart, oh my! I have been VERY sick the past 5 weeks, but it is starting to get better with each week. I was sick the entire pregnancy with Kayla, so this is different that I am feeling better, which of course makes Brian think it is a boy:-)
There is part of me that is still in shock, another part of me is scared to have two babies so close, a third part of me is mourning the loss of my body, which I feel like I just got back, and the fourth part of me is dreading taking out the maternity clothes again...but after seeing the baby for the first time yesterday, I finally am excited for this precious gift from God.







4 comments:
that is a fast heartbeat...I say girl again! And..your two babies will be such great playmaytes and friends!
I think it's great! Congrats again!
I'm so happy for ya'll! It's so great to having someone to go through this with...even if it's like through blogs and facebook! I'm sorry you feel so sick right now :0( I know what that's like hun and it's not fun AT ALL. Have you thought about taking zofran? It's working so well for me right now. Anyways, best wishes for you and your family with this exciting news
Yep, I can tell...it's definitely a boy... :)
Post a Comment