Monday, May 18, 2009

In about another month......

In about another month....the bad
1. I might have another surgery (c-section)
2. I will be a 24/7 milk machine
3. I will not be getting any sleep
4. I will be changing twice as many diapers
5. I will be using both arms to carry two children

In about another month....the good
1. I will be holding another blessing from God
2. I will be watching my daughters grow up together
3. I will not be working every weekend
4. I will have my summer off to spend with friends and family
5. I will be able to paint my toenails, sleep on my back, and walk without a waddle

3 comments:

sharonie said...

i feel like this pregnancy flew by...do you?

Joan said...

I can't believe its only a month away! It will be good for you to have some time off from working and you know we'll all be there to help you out as much as we can!

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe it's next month already! Hope your final few weeks go smoothly.