Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Walking...Finally!

It is official, our little 18 month peanut walked for the first time on her own Sunday. Here is a video:-0 Please, pay no attention to my crazy baby talk in the background.

She also had her 18 month check up today. Her weight 17 lb 15 oz (less than 3%), height 29 1/4 inches (10%), and head 18 1/4 (50%). One day her body will catch up with her head:-)


3 comments:

Joan said...

YEAH Kayla! Knew you could do it!

Lukesmommy25 said...

Hey!
I read your blog from time to time from another blog's links, and I wanted to tell you my Luke didn't walk till like 17 or 18 months, and I knew he could have a lot earlier if he wanted, but they do everything in their own time! Congrats on your walking big girl!
-Kimberly

sharonie said...

so fun..she's so dainty as she walks!