Kayla has become really interested in walking around in my shoes. Her favorite are these pair of metallic flats...what can I say, my girl has got good taste:-)
hmm....Kent and Kayla are certainly related. Kent loves to walk around in my metallic flats too!!! In fact, I have a few pics of him in them. I call it bribery. :)
Kayla looks so old, and Sarah looks as alert as can be.
i am a registered nurse one day each week, but otherwise a stay at home mom. i am married to my high school sweetheart, and have 2 beautiful little girls. this is my blog about daily life, and why God is so good!
4 comments:
love it.
They are so adorable. I miss them so much!
Love it!
hmm....Kent and Kayla are certainly related. Kent loves to walk around in my metallic flats too!!! In fact, I have a few pics of him in them. I call it bribery. :)
Kayla looks so old, and Sarah looks as alert as can be.
Post a Comment