Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Sweet Sarah Anne


I just wanted to put up a picture and quick post about our newest addition. When I get a chance and when I am more recovered from my c-section, I will post more. We welcomed our new daughter, Sarah Anne, June 23rd at 7:38am. She was 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. She is doing great, pretty much sleeping, and eating every 2 hours...and mommy is remembering what it is like to work on no sleep...yikes! God has blessed us with another beautiful and healthy girl, and we are very thankful! Kayla, on the other hand, does not seem to be as thankful, but I guess that is another post...haha! Thanks again to everyone for you prayers and well wishes!

1 comment:

Joan said...

I love this picture! Did you put it on Facebook?
I wish I could be there to help with Kayla. I promise to get down there when I get back.