Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tis the season...already?!


Runny noses, fevers, vomiting...that has been our house for the past 2 weeks...well, everybody except Brian. I would like to bottle up his immune system, and inject it into me...he never gets sick!

First, I got a sinus infection and 104 degree fever, then Sarah got a cold and a 104 degree fever, and to top it off Kayla got a cold and 104 degree fever and was throwing up all this past weekend. She still has a small fever and is acting extra tired, but seems to be getting better. So I am praying our home will be disease free for awhile:-)

Anyway, I mainly wanted to say that I now have an appreciation of what it is like to be a sick mom that still needs to care for the kids. I really wished to just put a "closed" sign outside my door like this girl, but unfortunately that does not work for moms:-( Our office is open 24/7, and most of our customers don't know how to read anyway, so a sign is pointless...hehe!

No comments: