Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi Sweet Girl!


I had my 28 week ultrasound and glucose test today. The last time I had an ultrasound they found that my placenta was "low-lying." The good news it has moved out of the way, so if they baby is small enough, my doctor said I can try having the baby naturally. However, they said this baby is in the 75% for size, so she has a feeling it will be bigger than 6 pounds, which is what Kayla was. I will have another ultrasound at 35 weeks to check the size of the baby, and we will make a decision at that time about the need for a scheduled c-section. We keep joking that this baby is going to catch up in size with Kayla, since she is only 16 pounds and 14 months!

I love this picture of our little girl. It looks like a 3-D shot of her face! She looks nothing like Kayla, so I can't wait to see her in person:-)

4 comments:

the Leetch family said...

What a great view! Ultrasounds are such a good thing.

Kelli said...

Yeah! So glad to hear everything is going well. What a cutie!

Shauna said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! Hope to see you soon.

sharonie said...

that is an amazing picture! And wow, your doc is letting you even think about natural birth...mine says c-section once, the c-section the rest of the babies I have! Hmmm wonder what you will decide to do!