This is what we did Valentine's Day weekend...what can I say, we both still really know how to romance each other...haha!
For those who never been to our house, the entire dining room used to be all purple. So we put up chair rail, put up the shadow boxes, and painted the entire bottom half white. We also put up crown molding. It is something we have wanted to do for awhile, but having 2 babies in 2 years, I guess we just didn't get around to it for some reason:-)
Brian continues to impress me with his handyman skills. He just went on the internet, and read a few websites, and pooof!...here is the finished product!
I think some people were scared of my all purple dining room, so I think this project tones it down a little:-) I should probably post another picture when we rearrange the furniture and actually clean it up a bit...ooops!







3 comments:
WOW! I'm so impressed! Looks like a model home! Great job!
i like it, good job
Beautiful! Wish I could have seen it in person last night! :)
Post a Comment