I don't like to question God's creation, but I don't understand the purpose of some things that just seem like they are here on this planet to annoy us and gross us out...like fruit flies. When we went to Florida I left out an onion, and when we got back there were hundreds of fruit flies. I got most of them into a garbage bag with the onion, but many escaped and are flying freely around the house.I did a Google search on how to get rid of them because they are SO disgusting and annoying. Last night before bed I made traps using red wine vinegar in small bowls, then sealed with plastic wrap, and poked tiny holes in the top. I guess they are smart enough to fly in the holes, but they are too stupid to figure out how to fly out.
I was so excited this morning to get up and see if my inventions worked. There is probably 20-30 in my traps. I need to get a life:-)







No comments:
Post a Comment