Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tiny Kayla





I took Kayla to her 6 month check up yesterday. She is now 11 lbs 4 oz and 23 1/2 inches long...barely the 3% on the growth chart! The doctor is still not concerned because she reaches all of her developmental milestones.

It is funny because we feel like we are constantly feeding her either breast milk, formula, or solids...but she just doesn't want to grow.

She is just always going to be my tiny, precious, Kayla:-)

3 comments:

Aunt Mardi said...

Hi Mel & Bri
Uncle Mickey and I just wanted to tell you that Muffy is 10LBs and 22
inches long and she would love to play with Little Kayla!
Love, Aunt Mardi

Aunt Mardi said...

send more pix from FL
xo Aunt Mardi

Bethany Patrice said...

I cannot believe how much she looks like she has filled out. That bottom picture doesn't even look the same baby Kayla! She is going to be petite like her mommy. Parker is still only in the 5th percentile, and the Dr's never seemed worried.