Friday, February 27, 2009

Cravings!


I didn't really have a lot of cravings with Kayla, except Oreo's and Dean's french onion dip...yes, it had to be Dean's:-) However, this pregnancy, I seem to have one every week. Here is what I have had so far:

1) Claussen pickles
2)Granny Smith apples
3)Oranges and ruby red grape fruits
4)Oreo's...again!
5)Peanut butter toast...currently
6)Milkshakes...I still have yet to get a shamrock shake...yummm!
7)Zesty Italian salad dressing...I just want to drink it!
8)Salami and pepperoni
9)Chocolate milk
10)String cheese
11)Garlic bread
12)Ice cream sandwiches

I didn't really understand true cravings, but now I do! You really do feel like you need it right away!

Did anyone else have cravings? Anything unusual?

4 comments:

Emily said...

All I ever wanted was chocolate. Lots and lots and lots of chocolate. Mostly chocolate ice cream, especially toward the end, even if I were freezing I still wanted ice cream.

Emily Becher

the Leetch family said...

Chocolate milk! All the time! That and ham with cream cheese on it.

Kelli said...

Multiple cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli - even for breakfast... along with pickles, of course. I craved salad dressing, too. Pasta House salad was my ultimate craving!

Kellen's Mom said...

green olives. I would buy the large generic jar of green olives. I went through several jars.