I am going on 22 weeks pregnant, and my belly has popped! I have reached the point of no return, where there is no more denying, or forgetting, that I am pregnant. Now I am starting to make grunting sounds when I bend over to pick something up, I get winded when I walk up a flight of stairs, and my all time favorite...I am sporting the ever so stylish maternity pants:-)
I am also growing my hair out for locks of love. It is driving me crazy, and I have reached the length where I want to chop it, and get some stylish new do! Getting your hair done is one of the few things that can make you feel pretty when you are getting larger, and I can't do it:-( Here is a photo for you viewing pleasure of the progress of my hair and belly...haha!







4 comments:
You look adorable! How much longer do you think until you have enough hair to get it cut?
Melissa- you look great!
You look adorable - like a Motherhood Model! Hot mama! :)
you are so tiny! gosh, it must be nice to not expand anywhere else but your belly!
Post a Comment