It is a funny, but beautiful, thing how love grows and evolves over time. Love becomes not about what you are doing together, but simply who you are with.
I came home from work around 8:30pm from work Saturday night, and Brian had made me filet mignon and king crab legs. We ate are dinner in pajamas, laughing at each other as we tried to figure out how to crack crab legs, surrounded by the clutter of daily life and kids toys...but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Plus, there is always next year for the diamonds and private jet to Fiji...just kidding:-)
Halloween 2024
1 year ago







2 comments:
Maybe next year you and Erik and Bethany can plan a night out and I can watch ALL the kids! I think I will have to get extra help though...
How fun! What a great night!
Post a Comment