Today was my first day of Mom2Mom group. I already love all of the moms that are in my care circle. My co-leader is fantastic, and I think our personalities are going to balance out very well. I hope this will be a place for them to make friends with other moms, a place to get support and advice, a place to have fun, and a place for them to grow closer to God. On a side note, my cruise ship decorations also turned out pretty good:-)
Each meeting we are going to go around the table and have everyone give their "high" and "low" for the week.
My high....Kayla is saying "mama" a lot the past few days. I heard it for the first time last week, but I though it was a coincidence. However, she now says it every day, many times each day. Of course, Brian is refusing to believe it even though he has heard it, too. Supposedly many children say "dada" first because it is easier to say. What can I say, she knows who she loves best...hehe!
My low...I weaned Kayla off breastfeeding this week. I can tell she was ready. She is a very independent spirit, so I knew I would not be able to nurse her until her 1st birthday. Kayla does not like to snuggle, and is a busy body who likes to do things herself. Part of me wants to scream "freedom" but another part of me is sad to see my baby already growing up:-(
Halloween 2024
1 year ago







1 comment:
oh..she said Mama..how precious! How rewarding too I am sure. And you are done nursing...question..did it hurt to stop nursing..Bethany has her horror story about it. Any insight on how to stop nursing but not be so painful?
Post a Comment