We went to Grandma Joan's for Labor Day. Kayla got to play with her cousins, Parker and Kent, Uncle Troy, Uncle Mike, Grandma Anne, Auntie B, and Uncle Erik. I can't believe how big my nephews are now...they are grown boys! They loved to push Kayla in the stroller, swim in the pool, and play baseball. Fun times! I wish I could see them more:-)
ahhh I love those pictures. it looks like you guys had so much fun together. i wish i could have stopped by. kyla's little outfit is so precious...i am sure you love going shopping for her1
i am a registered nurse one day each week, but otherwise a stay at home mom. i am married to my high school sweetheart, and have 2 beautiful little girls. this is my blog about daily life, and why God is so good!
2 comments:
#1..I love that picture of Kayla!
#2..I love how Parker has his mitt on backwards.
#3..Parker and Kent fighting to push Kayla in the stroller will not be the last time boys brawl over her!
ahhh I love those pictures. it looks like you guys had so much fun together. i wish i could have stopped by. kyla's little outfit is so precious...i am sure you love going shopping for her1
Post a Comment