Monday, September 29, 2008

Proud Papa

I was going through the millions of pictures on our computer today and found this one.

This is special to me because during my c-section they had to completely knock me out, so I didn't get to see Brian's face the first time he saw our daughter. However, I feel this picture captures what I missed:-)

I like how it has the clock in the background, so this was taken about 10 minutes after she was born at 11:58pm. It also shows how proud Brian is with his big smile, camera around his neck, and tears in his eyes. What a great Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite pictures too. I couldn't believe they let your mom and I stand there and take pictures and that they let Brian walk Kayla to the nursery. It was an awesome experience. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!