Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas and More Sickness!

One of the MANY attempts at a picture

Another attempt...we should have went to a studio
Kayla eating paper....yum

Kayla on Christmas morning

Our attempt at a family photo



Wow, I just realized I have not blogged since before Christmas! I will probably be better now that the holidays are over. Christmas was great seeing all of the family, and watching Kayla enjoy her first Christmas eating paper and boxes, while ignoring the toys:-) New Year's Eve was horrible because the stomach flu came to visit my house, and is still lingering with Kayla. My Mom came to help us, and then she got it, too. Now that we are mostly recovered from the holidays and sickness, I am realizing that Kayla will be turning 1 years old in 11 days, and I have not done anything except set a date for her party....oh boy!

I hope everyone had a blessed holiday celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

the Leetch family said...

Those are great pictures! The one of the 3 of you turned out really good. Glad to hear that you all are feeling better. Good luck planning that party!

PS- I really like the new blog background!

Lindsay

Kellen's Mom said...

I agree the pictures are great! I especially love seeing Kayla sitting in the little chair we gave her! Too Cute! Happy Birthday Kayla! Love, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Steve, Kellen, KT, Chris, and Kelly