Monday, January 26, 2009

Oprah, Extreme Makeover, HGTV...ANYBODY, help us!

Here is the new baby's room, isn't is beautiful? I can't believe I posted this! This used to be our office, but we moved the bookshelves to the basement, and the computer desk and file cabinet to the guest room, so here is what is left of our office. I swear the rest of my house does not look like this! Doesn't everyone have a room/place like this in their house they use as a "dumping" ground?

I keep this door closed, for obvious reasons. However, at the beginning of every week I open this door to get started, I instantly lose motivation, and shut the door again:-) I thought maybe writing about it, and making it public would push me to do this, so I guess we will find out. My blog readers can hold me accountable and bother me about it every week...haha!

OR...Oprah, Extremem Makeover, and HGTV will find this picture and be so MORTIFIED, they come to our rescue!

I know the baby is not due until June 29, but I know it will be here before we know it, and Brian and I will be painting on June 28!

2 comments:

ryanandtirzawolf said...

Melissa...if you would like some help, I love to organize stuff. I am serious, it is a bit odd I know, but I would love to come over and help you out with your office/baby's room. Just let me know. :)

Bethany Patrice said...

ME! ME! ME! I volunteer for the job. I love organizing...warning though..I am a big throw away girl. If it hasn't been used in a year, I toss it. I have absolutely NO sentimental bones in my body.