Friday, January 30, 2009

It's another GIRL!

Oh heavens, we are having another girl! Three distinct white lines (a.k.a. the hamburger test) confirmed:-) I think Brian was smiling, and then he said "two weddings to pay for!" Leave it to the man to go right to the finances.

She weighs 10 ounces, and she is VERY active...would not stop moving. The ultrasound tech said all the measurements are normal, but I do have to come back in 2 weeks because there were a few she could not get since baby was moving so much.

I pray Kayla and her sister can be the best of friends...of course when they are not fighting!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats!!!!! That is wonderful! Now I can set up both my boys with Scottberg women :)

ryanandtirzawolf said...

Girl Power!!!! Maybe Brian can convince one of the girls to get a high paying job so she can afford her own wedding. :)

Erik Scottberg said...

congrats. hopefully girl #2 will like me more than kayla!

Jon, Emily and Mikey said...

Congratulations!! When we go for baby #2 you'll need to rub some of that baby girl making power on Emily. :)