Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weird!

All morning I have been singing a song by Casting Crowns called "Praise You In The Storm" with a verse based off Psalm 121:1-2, "I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth."

Then this morning when I went to check the daily bible verse I have at the bottom of my blog, guess what the verse is...Psalm 121:1-2...weird!

I added a music player to my blog today so you could hear this song I have been singing all morning, just turn the volume up on your computer, and enjoy! This song and verse always encourages me when I am having a bad day, or going through a rough time:-)

2 comments:

the Leetch family said...

This is one of my FAVORITE songs! Such a good reminder.

sharonie said...

i love your new layout...does that mean you are having another girl?