I love Thursday night television. This sounds bad, but it is the one night of the week Brian and I hang out with each other. I am usually not an advocate of eating in front of the TV, but we make dinner, if we are lucky we can put Kayla to bed, and then eat at our coffee table watching all the shows. Tonight is the season finales, and I have to admit I am going to miss Thursday nights. Most would argue that now we can do something productive with our time together, like talking, but we really do enjoy laughing together every Thursday at these shows. We spend most other nights of the week are apart as one person watches Kayla, and the other person can go get something done.
On a side note, I have finally fit into a pair of my old jeans this week! It has taken 4 months, but the day has finally arrived:-) Hooray, no more maternity jeans!
In posts to come...I am starting to read "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child." Kayla is now 4 months old, and is much more alert. Up to this point, she would sleep anywhere, and automatically get the sleep she needs. Now, the world is too interesting for sleep, so now I have become the enforcer of naps and bedtime...wish me luck!







2 comments:
yea for skinnny jeans!
Erik and I love Thursday night TV too. It is our favorite. We watch Survivor, The Office, and Lost. Then, after I go to bed, he watches CSI and Smallville. Why do all of our favorite shows air on one day?
We hang out every night, what husband are you thinking of?
Post a Comment