Kayla was SO good for them, which is highly unusual because she is typically a fussy baby...maybe that means she is done teething for now...hooray! You could tell these two raised three kids with how well they did with Kayla:-)
In fact, the only time Kayla fussed is when she looked at Great Grandpa, which we attribute to the fact she has never met anybody with less hair than her before! I think it confused her, LOL!
Has anyone ever heard of FizzyLids? My Grandma and Grandpa had them yesterday, and bought them a long time ago at Walmart. They are a plastic cage that fits around your opened can of soda, and a lid screws on the top, which my Grandma says keeps the fizz for days! I can't find them anywhere, even Ebay!!







2 comments:
Yes, we would like to find them too.
We have one in our old motorhome and it is a great product. I have tried Googleing "Fizzylids" (as they are called) but hsve been unable to find them on the internet.
If anyone knows more about them please let us know.
Gord.
Greetings Melissa,
I too am looking for "FizzyLids." As you may know, your blog is one of the few hits on the net related to them!
I have one, single Fizzylid (bought at a yard sale) that I wouldn't give up for love nor money! It is the ONLY pop can "lid" that fits any can and does the job it's supposed to.
I bought a set of the newly advertised "Bottle Top" pop can savers, but they PALE in comparison.
If I ever find a source for FizzyLids, I'll let you know. If you ever find them, I hope you'll let me know.
FizzyLids save the fizz in pop so well, I think the soda/pop mafia has bought them all up to keep them off the market so pop will go flat so they can sell more. LOL
Questions?/Comments? * This Has Been e-mail From:
"Dr. Mark" Hill * The Doctor Of Pop Culture /*/ drmark7@juno.com
233 Union Street Lancaster, OHIO 43130-3019
Post a Comment