Some reasons why I am feelin' old:1)The NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) our performing their first live concert since 1994 Friday on the Today show! I would have been 13 years old, and still playing with Barbies. Hopefully I still kept my oversized Joey button so I can blow the dust off and show my support.
2)Brian got a notice for his 10 year high school reunion that will be in September...yikes!
3)We have a kid...oh my! Sometimes I look at Kayla and can't believe she is ours. I still feel like the young 15 year old girl getting taken out by 16 year old Brian in his cool Pontiac Fiero!
4)I fall asleep around 8-9pm watching TV.
5)The exciting part of my day is a nap.
6)Our night out is sitting on the deck after Kayla is sleeping.
7)I get mad at people that don't drive the speed limit.
8)We watch the weather channel.







1 comment:
i knew i was getting old when i asked for tupperware for christmas and plants for mother's day!
Post a Comment