skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kenters and Kayla...ers
I watched my nephew Kent and my daughter Kayla last Tuesday when Grandma Joan went to work, and had so much fun. Kayla loved to watch Kent play, and Kent loved to push Kayla in this swing. We played catch, did an alphabet puzzle 30 times, took a wagon ride, read books, and played basketball. My amazing nephew also loves going down for naps, taking a bath, and going to bed...Bethany, you need to teach me how you did this! This day made me wish I lived closer to my family. Do I think I can handle two kids?...maybe. Do I want to wait longer to find out...yes.
4 comments:
I am so excited you are doing this! I love the picture. Everyone thinks Kent is Parker though. I am so glad you were able to come up last week and watch Kent for me and just spend some time together. It made me wish you were closer to all of us too.
Love you! Give Kayla kisses for me.
Mom Joan
Dear Auntie Melissa,
Thank you for watching me. You are very brave, and if you can handle me, you're going to do just fine in the mom department. I wish you lived closer to us too. I need a girl cousin to bring out my softer side. :) Keep putting pictures of Kayla on here...I love to see her.
Love,
Kenters a.k.a The Tazmanian Devil
i hope kent didn't traumatize kayla too much.
Hi Melissa
What fun it was to read your Blog and all the pictures! Kayla is ADORABLE!
I wish Uncle Mickey & I lived closer too!
We'll be back in Chicago for my HS reunion around Oct.11. Hopefully we can all get together then. Take care and have FUN being a MOM!
Love, Aunt Mardi
Post a Comment