
Today is the day I have decided to cold turkey stop drinking pop (or soda, depending on where you are from). I never drank it a whole lot, but it has become more frequent lately as I have become more sleep deprived. It is hard because I am not a coffee drinker, so it is how I get caffeine. There is also something about that first sip of sugary fizz that is so addicting! This might just be the most difficult thing I ever had to do, besides child birth, of course:-)
Goodbye 40 grams of carbohydrate friend! I have a new person in my life to replace you with whenever I crave you...and his name is 0 grams of carbohydrate...a.k.a. H2O!
Hopefully the pop I drink is the reason I can't seem to get off these last 5 lbs, so we will see.







1 comment:
I am feeling convicted. That sugar thing is a tough one. Let me know how you are doing.
Post a Comment