My Mom came down and spent three days with us in Bloomington. We looked at a trillion carpets, and finally picked one out for the basement. We also tried to figure out something for me, Kayla, and Brian to wear on Friday for our first family picture. As you can see above, we tried our own little photo shoot, but it is very hard to get Kayla to smile for the camera. She always looks at people like they are crazy when they do goofy things. I am a little concerned for the photographer who will be attempting to do this on Friday:-)
Wow girl! You look amazing! Your daughter is so beautiful too! But I couldn't help but notice how amazing you look! Tell me your post-preg secrets, please! LOL. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. xoxo
i am a registered nurse one day each week, but otherwise a stay at home mom. i am married to my high school sweetheart, and have 2 beautiful little girls. this is my blog about daily life, and why God is so good!
2 comments:
She looks so long when your mom is holding her. I love her bows too.
Wow girl!
You look amazing!
Your daughter is so beautiful too!
But I couldn't help but notice how amazing you look! Tell me your post-preg secrets, please! LOL. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. xoxo
Post a Comment