
I consider myself a clean person, but I have to get something off my chest...my house really isn't clean!!! My cleaning style has always been to take care of the "visible" dirt. Since I have no car, and have nothing better to do than clean things, I decided to look up "spring cleaning checklists" on the Google. That was a mistake because it just revealed to me how dirty my house really is:-)
I am going to bare all my secrets and list things that have NEVER been cleaned, or haven't been cleaned in a LONG time...here it goes!
1)Baseboards
2)Ceiling fans
3)Inside/outside of kitchen cabinets
4)Windows and screens
5)Curtains
6)Silk plants
7)Under furniture
8)Wall hangings
9)Inside of oven
10)Inside of refrigerator
11)Lamp shades
12)Upholstered furniture
13)Comforters
14)Blinds
15)Computer
16)Light fixtures
17)Walls and ceilings
18)Mattresses and boxsprings
Yuck, my house is dirty...I understand if you never want to come over again...ha ha!
I need to go because I have a lot to do:-)







2 comments:
I'm tired just reading all of that!
Hey Melissa!
It's been awhile...thought I'd check out your blog. This post is so funny! I thought the same thing once, when I received an ad in the mail from Merry Maids...and the ad included a checklist of all the things they clean. I read thru it and thought, Holy Smokes! They'd have their work cut out if they cleaned MY house! Too funny. xoxo
Post a Comment