Friday, June 13, 2008

MMMMMM....carrots!




Kayla got carrots this morning with her oatmeal, but I think she liked the spoon better than the carrots:-) I hope carrots stains come off...if not, oh well, it was well worth it to watch her make a huge mess!

By the way, in this picture to the left, I think she looks like Brian's twin! Come on Kayla, you have to start looking more like Mommy:-)

3 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

Before I read the captions to the side, I saw the bottom picture and I thought, "That looks JUST LIKE BRIAN!" I think the Scottberg genes must be extremely dominant, because all of their children look like spitting images of them. :) Hopefully when Kayla gets older, she won't spit out her carrots like Kent does. :) Enjoy Brian's first father's day!

On a much smaller scale, I think we are going to have people over on the 4th again this year. It's Erik's 30th and Kent's 2nd birthday, so we'll just hang out and BBQ. It's not going to be the production it was last year though.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

aawwwwwwe! I wish I could have seen her eating.. =(