Brian and I are probably the worst dancers ever! Don't get me wrong, we have so much fun dancing together, but I know we look horrible. We went to a wedding on Saturday, which always reminds us how bad we are. It is so funny because we step on each other's feet, Brian gets mad at me because I always try to lead him, and so we just end up standing near the other person flailing our arms and legs around. We really do not have any cool dance moves, or have any rhythm:-) I would LOVE to take dance lessons with Brian, but I think this is right up there on his list with shopping and watching chick flicks!From my observation, these are the different types of dancers at most weddings:
1)The middle age couples that have taken swing dance lessons, and swing dance to every song, even to songs like "Baby Got Back"
2)The cute elderly couples that dance really close cheek-to-cheek and do four steps in a square really fast
3)The little kids who run around in circles like crazy animals
4)The teenage single girls who are in a big circle singing to each other
5)The young dating couples who dance on the other person like they are in a club in New York City
6)The people who only come on the floor for the electric slide, chicken dance, YMCA, shout, and grease lightning
7)The rocking slow dancers who even keep slow dancing through the fast songs
8)The one guy who dances by himself doing the robot, break dancing, or the Michael Jackson







1 comment:
I have seen all of these dancers. Unfortunately, my husband absolutely refuses to even get on the dance floor because he has NO Skillz, but neither do I and I love to dance anyways.:)
To answer your question, I am a very un-Christian Cubs fan. I root for anyone playing the Sox. I know, I should root for Chicago, but its sibling rivalry.
Post a Comment